Saturday, August 31, 2013

Eye Poppin' Lips

Did you know that you can still get POPPING eyes even without eyeshadow? For some people eye shadow just isn't them or some of us run out of time in the morning. Here is a tip for a quick way to get an amazing look! Choose the right color of blush and lipstick. Yes, it's that simple! Here is what you do:

Blue Eyes: Orangey tones, Coral, Golds, any Burnt Color
Brown Eyes: Blue Tones (Blue toned pinks, reds)
Green Eyes: Purple or Purple Tones, Berry Tones (Dark Green can wear more berry color and Lighter green can go with a lighter purple.)
Blue/Green Hazel: To bring out the Blue use Orangey Tones
                                To bring out the Green use Berry Tones
Brown/Green Hazel: To bring out the Brown use Blue Toned Pinks
                                    To bring out the green try a Berry, Purple or Red
Grey with Hints of Blue: An Orange/Coral color
Grey with Hints of Green: Purple

Light Brown Eyes: Blue toned pink 

Medium Browns: a Red or Purple Color

Dark Brown or Black: Bright Reds, Pinks, Oranges or Purples. The choice is up to you lucky lady :) 

Younique offers 5 different colors of Blushers: Sophisticated, Scandalous, Seductive, Sweet and Stunning. Our blushers are 100% natural, won't break you out and are colored with pure mineral pigments which mean that you are going to get the best color possible while using as little as possible. Not only are they a blush but if you put on your favorite lip gloss or chap stick and then rub it on your lips you also get a beautiful lip stain that will last all day. They are $35 for a 5.25 g sifter pot (enough to last a year) If you purchase a Younique blusher, you get both a blush and lip stain that isn't going to clash with each other and is so easy to put on that you can get your eyes popping in 2 minutes. You can find these blushers here

*HINT* dark eyes go with the brighter version




 I tried this out the other day. Now don't judge, it looked much better in person but all I had was a dinky phone camera :)



I used Sophisticated, on both my cheeks and my lips, which has an Orange tone to it. I was pleasantly surprised as to how bright my eyes looked and how blue as well :) For the rest of my look I used "Sexy" on my lid and "Corrupted" found here for my liner as well as my 3D Lashes (SO EASY!)which thankfully, naturally increased my lash volume by 300% but we will save that for another day :) 

Here is a video on You Tube about the same subject. Love this girls videos. Go check them out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
www.youniqueproducts.com/Colette