Thursday, October 17, 2013

Natural Makeup

So I am absolutely in LOVE with the natural makeup look. I think it's so airy and best of all, IT'S EASY!!!! Here are some of my fav's I found.































The Key to Natural Makeup is DON'T OVER DO IT, IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE NATURAL!
 -Use your foundation as neatly and as thinly as you are comfortable with. I choose to only use BB cream for days like this. I put more in the areas I need more coverage and instead of rubbing, I pat my face until it's blended.
-For Eyelashes, don't worry about those falsies or 3D Lashes. Put a couple layers of your favorite mascara and call it good.
-Next step, Shadow. Pick a neutral brown and focus the color in the crease and under the eye. add a lighter or shimmery color on the inner corner of you eye to help make your eye pop as well as just under your brow bone. Feel free to add eyeliner but don't make it to harsh. Blend, Blend, Blend. my favorite brush for this is a liner/shader brush found here.
-For blush, choose a color that feels natural with your skin and is soft. Remember you don't want to go to harsh. I love Younique's blush color "Sweet" just for this. You can find that here.
        - Contouring and Highlighting is where it's at for the natural look. Contouring is going to really push your look from boring to beautiful. Feel free to make it as dramatic as you want focusing under the cheek bones, sides of your nose and your temples.
-For lipgloss go with a neutral/natural soft color. I chose a gloss called Luxe which is neutral with a soft darker pink shade mixed in.
Here is my re-created look:
Remember, You are beautiful Just the way you are. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
www.youniqueproducts.com/Colette