Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Falling for Orange

Okay, seriously who is not loving all those gorgeous fall colors we have going on right now?! I know I am! Now let's talk about those gorgeous fall colors we have going on in the fashion world right now. Orange. Orange is the best color for fall and I love how versatile it is.




See how amazing it is?! I never would have thought orange would be so wonderful but I am seriously wearing it everyday! I found the greatest orange lip gloss too!
It's called livid and it's from Younique's new makeup line that came out this past September. It has the perfect amount of shine and the best tone of orange. If you have blue eyes, it's really going to go well with your cool tones but will still go great with any other eye and hair color. It seriously is that awesome. 


The lighting isn't the greatest but you can totally tell how versatile this color is! perfect for day or night. It's my new favorite that I'm totally loving right now! It's only $15 dollars and you can get yours here. Best purchase ever!
Until next time, Don't forget that you are YOUnique. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
www.youniqueproducts.com/Colette